Making great coffee while traveling can be a bit of a challenge. But it’s not impossible! In this article, we will share some tips and tricks that will help you make delicious coffee no matter where you are. We’ll also provide some information on the best coffee-making equipment to bring with you on your travels. So sit back, relax, and get ready to learn how to make the perfect cup of joe while on the go!
1. “John Wayne” Style
“John Wayne” style coffee is made by adding two tablespoons of grounds per six ounces of water. This results in a strong, full-flavoured cup of coffee. To make this type of coffee while traveling, simply bring along a travel coffee mug and some ground coffee. When you’re ready to make your coffee, add the grounds to the mug and then fill it with hot water. Let the coffee steep for a few minutes before enjoying it. Coffee beans are essential for making great coffee while traveling. Make sure to bring along a bag or two of your favourite beans so you can make coffee just the way you like it. If you’re not sure how to grind the beans, many hotels and resorts have coffee makers that come with built-in grinders.
2. French Press
Assuming you have a French press with you while traveling, making great coffee is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Fill the French press with water and preheat it by swirling the water around for a few seconds.
- Discard the water and add your coffee grounds to the press.
- If you’re using a light roast, use about two tablespoons of coffee per eight ounces of water. If you’re using a dark roast, use about one tablespoon of coffee per eight ounces of water.
- Next, pour hot water over the grounds, filling the press to the top of the plunger. Allow the coffee to steep for four minutes.
- After four minutes, gently press down on the plunger until it reaches the bottom of the pot. Pour your coffee into a mug and enjoy!
If you want to make iced coffee, simply brew your coffee as usual and pour it over ice. With these simple tips, you can make great coffee anywhere you go! Bon, voyage!
3. Drip Coffee
Drip coffee is one of the most popular ways to make coffee while traveling. It is simple and easy to do, and all you need is a filter and hot water. Here are the steps on how to make drip coffee while traveling:
- Fill your filter with fresh, cold water. Make sure to use filtered water if possible, as it will make a big difference in the taste of your coffee.
- If you’re using a paper filter, pre-wet it with some hot water to get rid of any papery taste.
- Place the filter in your coffee mug or travel mug.
- Pour fresh, cold water into your coffee mug or travel mug, making sure to wet the grounds evenly
- Start your timer and let the coffee drip for about four minutes.
- When the timer goes off, remove the filter and enjoy your delicious cup of coffee!
There you have it! Be sure to use filtered water for the best results, and enjoy your delicious cup of coffee!
Espresso is arguably the most popular coffee drink in the world. And for good reason – it’s strong, it’s bold, and it’s got a serious caffeine kick. But how do you make great espresso while traveling? First, Get a quality espresso machine. This is probably the most important tip. A good espresso machine can make all the difference in the world. Then, grind your beans fresh. Another important element in making great espresso is grinding your beans fresh. This will help ensure that the flavor is at its best. Also remember to follow the instructions on your machine. Every espresso machine is different, so it’s important to follow the specific instructions for your machine in order to make a great cup of coffee.
Brewing a great cup of coffee while traveling can be tricky, but it’s not impossible. With the right tools and tips, you can make a delicious cup of joe anywhere in the world. We hope this article has given you some ideas on how to make your next coffee travel experience a success. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to Glasshouse Mountains Coffee. We wish you all the best on your coffee-filled travels!